Mediation offers a safe environment for parties to express their needs and interests, discuss options and reach mutually agreed upon solutions. In my office, I use a Solution Focused approach. I draw upon my mental health and counseling background in addition to my training as a mediator to assist in high conflict resolution services.
I firmly believe that each mediation that I facilitate has a common understanding that can be found through careful listening and asking precise questions. And, because I am passionate about mediation, I am an active volunteer for the Jefferson County Mediation Services Program.
I come from a place that believes each party is the expert on their life and own families needs. When it comes to determining one’s future as well as a child’s best interest and future, it is important to me that both parties feel heard and acknowledged.
In my Denver mediation practice, I offer mediation for a wide range of personal and professional issues. Taking that first step is a significant leap to an increased place of calm and problem-resolution. Trust that I will steer your party in a structured, productive and solution oriented direction. My goal is to help you get what you need and to stay focused. I work diligently to allow enough emotion for awareness and understanding to occur but not so much that parties escalate and continue to remain divided.
As a trained Conflict Resolution Specialist, I am able to assist in domestic, organizational, and internal conflict resolution.
Through mediation, parties are able to address and find solutions to the most concerning aspects of their conflict. Accessing mediation allows people to save time and avoid costly attorney and legal fees. Save your money for the important things in life!
The Meditation Process:
- Helps to preserve important relationships
- Sessions are confidential and voluntary for all parties
- The process typically involves one or more meetings between the disputing parties and the mediator
- Confidential one-on-one sessions between individual parties and the mediator (a caucus) may occur during a mediation
- Either party may withdraw at any time
- Generally, a signed agreement is binding; in some cases, court approval may be necessary
- Mediators assure the fairness of the process, facilitate communication, and maintain the balance of power between the parties
- Parties may choose to be represented by an attorney during mediation
- Mediators do not give legal advice or interpret the law
- Mediators can refer parties to impartial outside experts in legal, behavioral health, financial or other fields to address specific questions or issues that might arise
- If a mutually agreed upon resolution is made, mediators may assist in drafting a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), comprised of the terms to which the parties have agreed
- If mediation is unsuccessful and an agreement cannot be reached, parties may still pursue all legal remedies, including private lawsuits
Mediation Services Provided To:
- Couples and/or families experiencing high levels of conflict
- Parties experiencing a separation or divorce (splitting assets/debts and determining maintenance if needed)
- Parents addressing parenting time and/or child support issues
- Family (extended family, siblings, parent/child, caregiver and other family)
- Organizations (teams, employee/supervisor, co-workers, band members)
Domestic Mediation: $180.00 per hour (a minimum of two hours), generally split between the parties. $180.00 is retained initially and required to secure an appointment. This will go toward the cost of your mediation.
Organizational Mediation: $200.00 per hour (a minimum of two hours).
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted.
If you do not show for your appointment or cancel less than 72 business hours prior to your appointment you will forfeit $180.00.
Please contact me directly (303) 588-0659 or click here for further information, questions or to request an appointment.
“I highly recommend Calyn Crow and Rocky Mountain Solutions for mediation. Calyn provided both a professional perspective and a personal presence that guided our painful conflict to clarity. She brought out our common goals, united myself and the other party and she was able to work the sticking points with accuracy and focus, so we were able to come to an agreement.
She demonstrates tremendous listening skills, astute understanding of the legal system (without seeking to sway either party) and always kept an eye on what would move us forward. I am tremendously grateful for her involvement with my issue and I would both hire her again and recommend her to my friends.” – Client Testimonial